nws

Nobody
 ⬇︎ 
First PageFirst | Previous PagePrev | Page 3 of /3

img288.jpg

img291.jpg

img293.jpg

img294.jpg

Your art owns dude. Just looked through the whole first page. The comics that come later were legit funny too

Just wondering like, what are you using to color these? The non-digital ones. I think I can generally tell when it’s paint, but a lot of them seem like.. is it pencil crayon? Is there a specific kind you use? I love the way your colors end up looking and I’ve been curious for a long time how to get colors like that.

img295.jpg

Your art owns dude. Just looked through the whole first page. The comics that come later were legit funny too

Just wondering like, what are you using to color these? The non-digital ones. I think I can generally tell when it’s paint, but a lot of them seem like.. is it pencil crayon? Is there a specific kind you use? I love the way your colors end up looking and I’ve been curious for a long time how to get colors like that.

its all pencil crayons and really its just a mix of brands sometimes even crayola if the colors are right

Edited by kwazeementoes at 2021-03-28 14:15:112021-03-28 14:15

That’s awesome dude, it looks great. Had no idea pencil crayons could pull off colors like that. And it was really cool to see the progression of how you drew and colored them in, like it gives me ideas of how i would achieve ‘layered’ colors like that in my drawings. I’m definitely gonna try that soon. Thanks man.

thx bud i make sure to post whatever i do here and on luelinks its exclusive

img296.jpg

img300.jpg

img311.jpg

koko1.jpg
koko2.jpg
koko3.jpg
koko4.jpg

Edited by kwazeementoes at 2022-12-20 23:33:172022-12-20 23:33

thanks for posting this tc really enjoy it

core omega phage

thanks for posting this tc really enjoy it

Trying too hard

img319.jpg

Reply:
To reply to this thread, please join this community.
Pages: 1 | 2 | 3
1 person is reading this thread now.
Thread List | ↑ Top